– Here is your coffee, Al – Thank you
…And here your water – Thank you
– You guys have already ordered?
– What do you like to have for breakfast?
– I usually like to have an omelet
– That sounds good
– I’ll have a cheese omelet
– Ok. One omelet
– Do you have pancakes?
– Yes, how many would you like?
– Three, please
– And bacon
– Three pancakes and bacon
– Would you like toast?
– Toast? Toast sounds good . Yes
…Three pieces of toast
– Would you like anything else?
– Do you have any fresh fruit?
– Yes. Today we have fruit salad.
– Ok. fruit salad and that’s all
– Fruit salad. How about you Bob?
…What would you like to eat?
– I’d like hamburger and ice-cream
– Excuse me?
– I would like hamburger and ice-cream , please
– A hamburger and ice cream for breakfast?
…Are you crazy?
– No, I’m hungry
– Ok. One hamburger
– What kind of ice cream do you want?
– What kind of ice cream do you have?
– Let’s see. We have chocolate, vanilla and strawberry
– Vanilla, please