– Michelle, I’m going to the corner store….do you want anything?
– Wait! Where are you going?
– The corner store, you know, Seven Eleven.
…do you want anything?
– Yeah. I’d like a loaf of bread
– A loaf of bread. Ok. I’ll be right back
– Wait !
– But there’s something else
– A loaf of bread and something else?
– I’m thinking. I know, a roll of tissue
– Right. I’m so glad that you said that we’re out of tissue
…ok. I’ll be right back
– Wait! Can you check whether they have today’s newspaper?
– I think by know they’re probably out of today papers
– Well, If they have it, great. If they don’t, forget about it
– Ok. I’ll be back
– I just remember something
…can you get me some toothpaste?
– Some toothpaste?
– Yes. Mint flavor
– Ok.I’ll be back
– And a large box of laundry soap
– Do you have a pen?
– Here we go
…I’d better right this down
– Ok, well, bread
– Right, bread and tissue
– And newspapers if they have them
– Soap .right?
– Oh, I know.A light bulb for my closet
– A light bulb for your closet ?
– Wait! I changed my mind
– Changed your mind?
– I’ll go by myself tomorrow