– Hi, Al. It’s Wanita
– Oh hey, Wanita.
…how are you this evening?
– Not so good, sorry to say
– Oh, really? What’s wrong?
…are you Ok?
– Well, I’m fine
…but I was calling to see if we can postpone our date
– You want to postpone our date?
– Yeah… see, Michelle has a dental appointment and she can’t cancel it
– I see
…but it doesn’t sound important
– It’s rather important
– So, when do you want to postpone our date to?
– Is Friday Ok?
– Friday? This Friday? The day after tomorrow ?
– Yes. Is that OK?
– Yeah. That ….that’s great!
– I’m so happy. I thought you’re going to postpone it longer
– No way. I’ve really been looking forward to going out to dinner with you and Bob
– And Michelle?
– I know she’s been looking forward to it , too
– That’s great!
– Can you please tell Bob if you see him ?
– Yes, sure. I’ll tell Bob that we postponed dinner until Friday
– OK. That’s all .Thanks.
– Oh, Thank you, too.
– Bob, we postponed dinner until Friday
…ok. No problem