– Excuse me?
…I’ve just arrived here
…and I’ve been waiting at the baggage carousel for my suitcase
…I think it’s lost
– OK, sir. Don’t worry about it
…I’m sure we can find it
– What flight were you on?
– Flight number MA201 from Bangkok
– Yes, your bag should be on carousel 8
– Well, this is where I’ve been waiting
…and it’s not here
– What does you bag look like?
…Can you give me a description?
– Oh, it’s green
– Does it have a name on it?
– Yes, I wrote my name on the label
…It’s Marden Andrew White
– I’ll make a quick call to see if I can find it
– Hello centre, yes, code 17
…Marden Andrew White
– Sir, your bag is being held by customs
…You can pick it up there
– Is there a problem?
– I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about
…They’ll explain it to you at the customs hall
…Just follow this corridor, on you left
– OK.Thanks for your help
– You’re welcome
– Excuse me?
…My suitcase is missing
…and I was told I could collect it here
– Can you identify which bag is yours?
– Yes, it’s this green one here
– What is your name?
– My name is Marden Andrew White
– Ok. This is your bag?
– Yes, of course.
– Is there a problem officer?
– It’s just that our sniffer dog has smelt something in your bag
…I’m afraid I have to ask to open it for me
– Yes, of course.You are welcome to have a look
– This is what our sniffer dog found
…I’m afraid you carried a package of biscuits and the package is split
– Oh, I forgot about those
…They must have been broken during the flight
– Well. I can’t see anything else so you’re free to go
– Thank you
– You are welcome
– Excuse me. I’m trying to get to the city centre.
… Where do I catch the bus?
– Oh, you can catch the bus just right outside.
…You go through the exit door, take a left, then the bus stop should be right in front of you.
– Ok, thank you.
– And where are you going?
– I’m staying at the Four Seasons hotel.
– Oh that’s near the habour, isn’t it?
– Yes, it is.
– Well, in that case you will get the number 63, the blue bus
…and you leave from the bus station number 2.
– Well, ok. Thank you for your help..
– You are welcome. I hope you enjoy your visit. Good day.
– Good day.