– How much are these T-shirts?
– The adult’s sizes are $10 each and the children’s child sizes are $6
– I can buy some for my niece and nephews
– I can give you a discount
– Three shirts for $15.OK?
– Ok. That sounds like a good bargain
– What sizes do you want?
– My niece is 8 years old
…and the twins are 5
– Which designs do you want?
– Well, my niece would love this koala T-shirt
…but I’m not sure about the boys,…yeah, maybe the kangaroos
– What colors would you like?
– Ok. I have an orange koala T-shirt, and a blue and a red kangaroo T-shirt
– That will be $15
– $15. Here you are
– Thank you
– Thank you
Booking a ticket
– Hi. I’m interested in seeing a ballet performance
– Oh, well we have Mirror Mirror selling at the moment
…It’s a performance based on the story of Snow White
– That sounds good
– Can you tell me the show times?
– Yes, let’s see. We have evening performances at 7 during the week
…and at weekends, we have matinees that begin at 4
– Do you have any seats available for an evening this week?
– This week. Let me check.
– Yes. What day would you like?
– Tuesday, please
– Ok. And would you like to seat in the stall or the balcony?
– The balcony please
– OK. That’s one ticket for Tuesday performance of Mirror Mirror
…you have a seat in the balcony
…and I’ll see if I can get you closer to the front if possible
…Ok. That’s $78
– Ok. There you go
– Ok…and here’s your ticket. I hope you’ll enjoy the show
– Thanks. Oh, can you tell me the way to the Art Museum?
– Yes, just go out the door, take a right, go around the botanical garden, you will see the Art Museum right in front of you
– Ok. Thanks. I hope that I won’t get lost
– Don’t worry. There’re signs along the way
– Good. I probably need them
– Thanks. Bye