– Excuse me?
…I think I’m lost
…can you help me?
– Sure. Where do you want to go?
– I’m trying to get back to my hotel
…I’m staying at the Four Seasons.
…Do you know it?
– Yes, I do
…You’re quite a long way away
– I thought I might be
– You have to walk back to the centre of city
…I can direct you but it’s complicated
– Maybe I’d better catch a taxi
– I think that might be a good idea
…you can get one at the end of the road
– Ok.Thanks for your help
Returning to the hotel
– Good evening, sir
– Welcome back!
– Thank you
– Did you have a good day?
– Yes, thank you.
…I went to the market, the Opera House and the Art Museum
…I did get lost on my way back though
– Oh, dear. I’m sure you’ll soon find your barings
– Well, I think that’s enough for one day
…I’m gonna go have some dinner and go to my room
– Ok. Have a good night’s sleep
– Thank you. I plan to
…I have a lot more to see tomorrow