– So, tell me a little bit about yourself
– Well, my name is Joy Brown
…I’m 27 years old, and I’m single
– How would you describe your personality?
– I’m hard-working, eager to learn
…I enjoy working with other people
…and I love challenges
– Could you tell me something about yourself?
– Yes, my name is Julie Thomson
…I have three kids: one son and two daughters
– How would you describe yourself?
– I like being with people and helping people
…I enjoy problem solving and challenging work
…and I’m serious about my work but I also like to have fun
– Tell me a little about yourself
– My name is Annette Johnson
…but most people call me Ann
…I am originally from Boston but I’ve lived in Seattle for 8 years now
– May I ask how old you are?
– I’m 24
– Have you finished your studies?
– I graduated from the University of Washington in June
…and I hope to find a full time job now
– Could you describe yourself briefly?
– Sure. My name is Andrew Wilson
…I’m 30 years old and I’m single
– Are you originally from Los Angeles?
– No, I’m originally from San Francisco
…I moved to Los Angeles over 10 years ago as a student
– Describe your personality to me?
– Well, I’m a dedicated worker and a people person
…I enjoy working as a team
…I also like to be in contact with the public
– Can you tell me something about yourself?
– Yes, I graduated form Stanford University with a BA in management
…after I graduated, I worked in hotel management for 6 years in New York City
…and I also enjoy working with PR and customer service
– Do you have any family obligations?
– Yes, I’m married , with the two-year old daughter
…and I also have to support my parents