– Please tell me about your educational background
– I graduated from Cornell University in 1994 with a BA in Computer Science
– Why did you choose computer science?
– Well, ever since I’ve been young, I’ve been interested in computers
…so when I entered university, I thought that a career in Computers would be a good choice
– Have you ever studied outside of the University?
– Yes, I’ve studied on my own and I took an evening course at a small computer school
– Tell me a little about your educational background
– Sure, I received a Bachelor’s Degree in History from Houston University in 1990
…after that I studied at the University of Texas and received my MBA in 1993
– Why did you choose the University of Texas for your Master’s degree?
– I visited the campus and I met some of the professors
…and I really liked it
– How will your education help you with this position?
– My education has taught me how to work hard and how to succeed
…and also taught me a lot about society and business environment
– Please tell me about your formal education
– Well I just graduated from Kansas State University two months ago with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
– How was your experience there?
– It was a very good experience for me
…I learned a lot
…It was challenging and rewarding
– Can you tell me about your education?
– Yes, I studied political science at Michigan State University in Lansing for four years
…I got my Bachelor’s Degree in 1990
…for the past two years, I’ve been attending Union Law School on the weekends, but I haven’t finished yet
– Do you plan to finish your law degree?
– I hope to finish this year
– Tell me about your educational background
– I graduated from Texas Christian University (TCU) with a Bachelor’s in Accounting
…I also minored in Business Technology
– How has your education helped with your work?
– It taught me basics of accounting and also about business
…It taught me how to solve problems and how to work hard