– Can you tell me about your previous job experience, please?
– Sure. While I studied at university, I worked as an intern at Avery Publishing
…I worked in the main office
…After I graduated, I worked in the same place full-time
…I worked in administration at the main office
…I was there for four years
– Tell me about your experience there
– As an office intern, I just helped with office support
…when I became full-time, I was an administration assistant
…I helped my boss with her projects
– How did you like the company?
– Oh, I liked the company very much
…the people were very nice. And we all worked together very well
– Please tell me about your previous job experience
– Yeah, well … I’ve been a secretary for 10 years now
…I first started in 1991, with Johnson and Johnson
…I worked with them for 6 years
…I left when I got married, and we moved to Denver
…Then, I worked with United Parcel Services (UPS) for four years
– Has your experience been good?
– Yes, yes … I’ve learned a lot about management and developed my job skills
– Could you please describe your previous job experience?
– Yes I graduated from university in 1990
…and started working for Sanwa Bank
– I’ve been with Sanwa Bank up until now
– Why are you leaving?
– I’m looking for a job with more responsibility and flexibility
– I see, were you ever promoted?
– Yes, twice
– And how would you describe your experience there?
– It was a good experience
…the people were great, the benefits were good
…but I’m still looking for better prospects
– Please tell me about your previous work experience
– Well, I’ve been working in Sales and Marketing for 3 years now
…The first company that I worked for, MediaWare, went out of business after I was there just one year
…I then went to work for Universal Systems for 2 years and have just been laid off
– Can you tell me about your past work history, please?
– Yes. While I was studying at university, I volunteered at my local hospital
…After I graduated, I worked at St. Andrew’s Hospital for about 3 years as a nurse
…After that, I worked in hospital administration with the Red Cross
…And I’ve been there until now