– Do you have any special skills that would help you do this job?
– Yes, I’m pretty good with computers
…I’ve used Microsoft Office a lot
…and I know how to troubleshoot problems
– How fast can you type?
– I can type about 60 words a minute
– Any other skills that would help you ?
– Well, I speak fluent Mandarin Chinese
..and I can read and write it fairly well
– Do you have any other skills that might help you on this job?
– Yes, I have secretarial experience
…I can answer phone calls, use a computer, type 60 words a minute and speak French and Japanese
…I also have good organizational skills
– How about doing PR?
– Oh, I’ve also had experience with PR
…when I worked in admissions at Carlton college, I dealt with the public daily
– What skills do you have that would help you on this job?
– I have computer experience
…I can use Microsoft NT, Word and Excel
…I speak some Japanese
…And I’m good at sales and net working as well
– What special skills do you have for this job?
– I have good organizational skills
…I worked as head office administrator for a while
…I had to organize the staff and the office layout
– Do you have any computer skills?
– I’m familiar with Microsoft Office and I’ve worked with Windows NT
– Do you speak any other languages?
– I can speak German and some Russian
– Do you have any special job skills that would help you do your job?
– Well, I have many contacts in the communication sector from my previous job
…I also have knowledge of Japanese culture and language.
…I used to live in Tokyo
– How is your research skills?
– Pretty good.
…I did a lot of research when I was at the university
…and I also did a lot of research on the Internet at my previous job