Dialogue 1: Market Research
– Come in!
– Hi Dave!
– Hi Brian! Sit down, please.
– Thank you!
– Yeah, you know, our business is on the right track,
…. but I’m having a new business idea on my mind and I really need your help.
– Yes, can you tell me more about it?
– Sure. I intend to produce a totally new product beside the main one.
… . I’m thinking of producing paper bags to export since there is a lot of demand for these products.
– Hm, that sounds interesting.
– It’s really good that you like it.
…. So, your task is to find more about the potential markets and report to me on next Monday.
– Do you have any questions?
– No. I’ll finish it on time.
Dialogue 2: Potential Market
– Dave, this is our report of the potential market for paper bags.
– Ok. It’s good that you have finished it on time. So, what have you found?
– Yes, according to our market research, there are three most potential markets for paper bags.
…. They are China, India and America.
– Go on.
– By doing the online surveys, we realized that all three markets demand paper bags a lot.
… However, in India, people can almost provide enough paper bags for themselves.
… And in America, the government requires a lot of complex criteria to have paper bags imported.
– How about China?
– Yeah, the good news is that the Chinese market not only uses a lot of paper bags but also has a huge shortage of paper bags.
– Then, the Chinese market is the most suitable one?
– Here is the business proposal that our department has prepared.
– Ok, thanks, Brian.
… I’ll call you if I have any questions.