– Come in
– Gosh, today’s been a really busy day
…How about you James?
…How’s your day been?
– I’ve been a bit busy also …
…I’m just now finishing these financial reports
…And looking forward to a nice cup of hot coffee
– Well, how would you like to hear about my new business proposal?
…Are you interested or not?
– Ok, Let’s see it then
– But don’t take too long
– I’m busy with this report
– Hey, if you don’t want to hear about it. That ’s Ok
…I don’t have to tell you
– Ok, Ok, I’m sorry. I was just joking. Alright
…Please tell me. I’m really interested now
– I’ve been thinking about it for a long time
…And I think it could be really profitable to start exporting paper bags to China
– Exporting paper bags to China?
…I think you need to elaborate
– Well, although they have an oversupply for production facilities, one thing they do have is shortage of paper bags
– I don’t believe it.How come?
– Well, since they retooled their factories for plastic bags, they’ve been experiencing a serious shortage of paper bags
– And you think we can exploit this situation?
– I don’t see why not
…It sounds like a good opportunity to make some serious money as long as we act quickly