– Good morning Mr Stuart
– Oh. Good morning Anna
…What’s on the agenda for today?
– Well, this morning you have a meeting with James
– Right. Has he come to the office yet?
– No. But he called, he said he’ll be here by ten
– That’s fine. And what else is going on today?
– CS computer have called and the New Mackintosh have an idea arrived
– Outstanding! That’s good news
– The Chinese Chamber of Commerce have faxed us the list of importers and distributors of packaging materials
– Well done!
– And here’s the information from the Department of Trade, regarding quotas and restrictions for the export of paper bags
– My goodness ! Those people have almost everything
– At 11.30, a salesman from the Office Max would like to meet with you
– About what?
– About office supplies and furniture
– I don’t want to meet that guy, Anna
…Could you take care of that for me, please?
– Sure. I can meet with him
– Thanks, Anna
…I give you full authorities to make any purchase decisions
…It’s all up to you
…I trust you
– Alright, I can do
– Oh, finally, Forbes magazine called
…They would like to interview you for a feature article
– Really? That’s interesting
…Well. Schedule them for a lunch next Friday
– I’ve already had, Mr Stuart
– Thank you, Anna. I don’t know what I would do without you
– Well, that’s why you pay me the big bucks, Mr Stuart