– James, I’d like to ask you a question
– Sure, anything. What?
…What do you think if we bring in somebody from outside the company to help with the figures?
– What do you mean?
Well, both of us are going to be very busy with the many details of setting up a new factory
– And I think It’s Ok for both of us to admit that working with numbers is not our strong point
– Hmm… fair enough
…Ok. Given that you and I have needed the experience for the expertise for the number patching
…Wouldn’t you agree that it’d make sense for both of us to hire an outside consultant to help with the number?
– I agree. Your reasons are solid
…I’m happy you agree
– Can you think of anyone who may be qualified for the position?
– Yes, absolutely. How about Sue?
Sue? Which Sue?
…Sue Strobel the financial consultant, the woman who prepares our corporate taxes every year
– Right. Of course. Sue, she’s the genius with numbers
– Why don’t we call to see if she’s available?
– I’m not sure
…As a consultant, she works on a freelance basis
– OK. I’ll have Anna call her to set up a meeting and see if she’s available and interested in this project