…Do you want to go for lunch?
– Yes, I’m so hungry
…I can eat a horse
– A horse, you say. Why don’t we go for French food then?
– I was only joking
…So what do you fancy?
– Well, we can either go for Thai, Italian or Chinese
– Whichever one is the cheapest and the quickest
…Because I want to get back here and finish this paper work before the end of today
– Well, the Thai restaurant is always the cheapest but sometimes the food is slow and The Italian restaurant has a good set menu but it’s about 30 % more expensive
– What about the Chinese?
– You know the Chinese
…We always regret every time we go there because we always eat too much
– So many choices?
– What do you reckon?
– Well, I’d quite like to go for Italian
– Why? We just had Italian last week
– I’m in the mood for pizzas today
– Ok then, so you’ll drive or I?
– Well, I think I’ll drive, your route decision making really scares me
– Where are we gonna park?
– Well, hopefully we’ll be able to park outside the restaurant
…We’ll have to wait and see until we get there
– Ok. Let’s go