– James, we have to make some important decisions regarding the location of the new plant
– I know. I was just thinking about that this morning
…Now we can place it either near to the airport for fast air freight links or near to the river for access to the port and the sea
– In your opinion, what are the benefits of each?
– Well, if we’re by the airport, then we can obviously use the air freight services and our response time in delivery speed will be very impressive
– What if we establish ourselves by the water?
– Well, our response time and delivery speed will be slower but we’ll be able to deliver a much larger quantity of goods at a much cheaper price
– That’s right, not to mention if we’ll stay by the water, it’s much more realistic price
– I don’t think we could afford a large warehouse by the airport
– What I thought might be a good idea, was to set up the main facility near the river and then a small office and store facility near to the airport
– Good idea!
– That way we can still ship products by the air and we have the option of expanding in the future in that direction if there’s enough demand
– What don’t we get the bill ?
– I want to get back to the office and make some phone calls
– Whose turn is it to pay?
– I forgot
– How about this? Either you pay for lunch or for dinner tonight
– The choice is yours
– I’ll pay for the dinner tonight and you can take care of this
– Done deal!