– Hello, Mr Stuart.
– Hi Sue! Thank you so much for coming on such short notice
– Thank you.
– Well, you usually only call for my services during tax time so I figure it must be important.
– Actually, it is kind of important, very important really
– Really? What is it you would like me to do?
– Well, I’d like you to look over these calculations that James and I have prepared
…And let me know if you think that there’s anything that’s wrong or that you are unsure of
– Would you like me to just look over these figures or actually recalculate everything by myself?
– If it’s not too much trouble, could you also make your own calculations?
…I think that would be much more thorough way of doing things , don’t you?
…And also a lot more time consuming
– Time consuming, yes
– Sue, Let me tell you what I would like you to do?
…Look over these and I think that you’ll able to figure out what we’re up to
– Yes. And then?
– And then if you’re interested and available, I would like to hire you as a financial consultant for this project
– So in other words, you would like to offer me a job?
– That’s right if you like
– What is it that you are doing or is this a secret?
– No. it’s no secret. We’re going to expand our business
– Is that so?
– Yes, that’s right. Paper bags
– Paper bags?
– Paper bags to China
– Paper bags to China. Uhm, sound interesting
…Ok. Count me in