– Wake up
– I am awake
…What time is it?
– Diner time . Hey, I’ve got some good news and some bad news for you
– Give me the good news first
– Ok. Sue is going to join our team
– Oh, it is great.
…What’s the bad news?
– Oh, the bad news is I’m taking her out to dinner to celebrate her joining our team
– I thought you and I were supposed to go shopping
– Well, I’m sorry but something else’s come up and it’s late now
…Besides, we can go shopping tomorrow
– I suppose so
– Are you expecting me to have dinner with you guys?
– Only if you feel like it
Er…Otherwise you can go home or you can stay here and work on the new proposal
– Maybe I’ll just stay here and work
…There’s still a lot to be finalized before we can meet with our bank next week
– Ok. Er….Do you want me to bring you anything to eat?
– Good idea. Maybe just a hamburger and some French fries
– Ok, would you like cheese on that?
– No, thanks and no mayonnaise either, I hate that stuff