– So, who’s from the bank that we’re supposed to be meeting with ?
– Well, either Mr John, the bank manager or Mr Smith , the bank chairman
– Well, who do you think we can get a better deal with?
– Do you remember the last time we met with them?
– Yes, Mr John gave us a $500000 loan and then the chairman tempted us in later with a $600000 loan and 20% overdraft facility
– That’s right
– So why not just make an appointment with Mr Smith then?
…Because John said that Smith’s out of the country and he doesn’t know when he’ll be back
…It seems that Mr John’s intended on making things difficult for us
– Seem so
– Well, we may need to take our business else where
– I’ve already one step ahead of you
…I’ve already been contacting another bank
– Good job
…Find out what you can about foreign banks, too
– Maybe, I should join you and Sue for dinner
…We can discuss this whole banking matter and more
– OK. But this is the social dinner to welcome Sue, not a business dinner
…All work and no play is not a balance lifestyle James
– Perhaps, I’d better stay here and work then
– Up to you , work or relax, you can stay here or go out to dinner as you like