– I wish it was Friday
– Why do you wish that?
– Because Friday is my favorite day
…The day before the weekend and that means I can relax
– Out of all the things in the world to wish for, you wish it could be Friday?
– Yes , sure. What do you wish for?
– Have you ever heard of the saying if wishes were horses , then beggars would ride
– That old saying, my father used to tell it to me all the time
…In fact, my grandfather used to say it to my father all the time
…Those are words of wisdom
– Let me tell you, James. I don’t wish for anything
– You don’t?
– No, I don’t. I set goals for myself
…And then I do whatever I have to to achieve that goal
.. Yeah, wow…James, I don’t wish for things that I can’t have
…I set goals, goals for anything and in that way I can achieve anything I want
– That’s deep
– So ask yourself, James
…Would you rather have wishes that may never come true or set goals for yourself that you can achieve?
– I like our way of thinking
– By the way, could you contact the bank manager?
– Yes, I did and I told them that we would like to arrange a meeting with the bank chairman
– I hope he didn’t seem upset that we were going around him
– Did he seem Ok?
… He probably wasn’t expecting this
– I don’t think he was overly surprised
– I just hope he doesn’t try to block our meeting with the chairman
– Yes, I agree. I hope he doesn’t try anything funny with us
…I really need this meeting to go forward