Looking for a new secretary
– Good afternoon, Mr Stuart, have you had a comfortable flight?
– Yes, of course. Is James here?
– Yes, he is. He’s in his office working right now.
– Ah, yes. He’s always responsible and hard-working.
… In fact, he’s been working too hard.
Well, it’s time for us to look for a new secretary.
– Yes, we lack people and we are going to work on an important project.
– Well, yes, and I also need someone to assist me in the coming time.
– Yes, I’ve noticed a distinctive resume.
… Would you like me to hold an interview with her?
– Good, Anna. Please prepare an interview next week. I will have a talk with her.
– Ok, Mr Stuart, next Friday morning is the most suitable as you’ll have meetings with customers on the other weekdays.
– Ok, please inform the candidate about the appointment, Anna.
Making an appointment with the candidate
– Hello, is this Ms Jane?
– Yes, Jane is speaking.
– I am calling from the Impressive Printing.
… We’ve had a look at your resume and we would like to have an interview with you next Friday.
Are you available to come?
– Yes, I am available next Friday.
– Ok, Jane, can you be here at 9:30 a.m next Friday
… and can you please bring along a hard copy of your resume?
– Yes, of course.
– Ok. See you, goodbye