– Hi. My name is Jane. I’m only 24 years old
…And today is my first day at my new job. I’m very excited
…I’ve just graduated from university
…I can’t wait to start working and meet new friends
…Hm, I don’t know what to wear today
…Should I wear this one or this one?
…I choose this one
– My new job is wonderful
…You want to know how I’ve got it
…It all started with an interview
I’m here for the interview
– Yes, yes, thank you. Goodbye
– Hello. I’m here for the interview
– Hi. What’s your name?
– My name is Jane
– Hi , Jane. And who are you seeing?
– Mr. Smith, the sales and marketing manager
– Ok. Just take the to lift to the fifth floor
– Thank you very much
– You’re welcome
– Thank you
– Good luck
– Have you been waiting long?
– No, I’ve just arrived here
– Oh, Nice to meet you
– Thank you. I’m very glad for this opportunity
– When did you graduate from the university?
– I graduated 6 months ago
– What faculty were you in?
– I was in the faculty of secretarial studies
– Did you enjoy the studying?
– I did enjoy the studying
…But I want to start work as soon as possible
– That’s good
– Would you like to see my resume?
– Yes, please
– Here’s my resume.
– Thank you
– Could you tell me where was your last job ?
– Certainly. I was working at the Asia Finance Bank
– And why did you leave that job?
– Because I’m looking for more of challenges
– Any other reasons ?
– Also it was far from home
– Well I am looking for a new secretary
– If you give me this job, I’ll work very hard