– So as you can see, I was very excited, after that we talked about my job description
– What were your favorite topics at university?
– My favorite topics were letter writing, dictation and filing studies
– What do you think are your strengths?
– I have good patience and English language skills
– Are you computer literate?
– Yes, I can use Windows and Excel
– Can you type?
– Yes, 50 words per minute
– Hm. Are you familiar with the Internet?
– Yes, I am familiar with the Internet
…I like surfing in my free time
– What is your favorite website?
– My favorite website is www.bbc.com
Getting a job
– Can you work with large groups of people?
– Yes, I enjoy working in a large team
– Do you mind working on weekends?
– No I don’t mind working on weekends
– Well, you look like the person I need
– Thank you. I really like this job
– Ok. I’ll give you a job as my secretary
– That’s brilliant. Thank you very much
– When would you like to start working?
– As soon as possible
– Next Monday at 9am?
– Next Monday sounds fine
– Ok. So we’ll see you next Monday at 9am.
– Thank you very much for this job opportunity
…I will not disappoint you
– Good. Because I like hard-working people
– Then I am your girl
– I certainly hope so
– I should get ready now otherwise I’ll be late
…It would be really bad if I was late on my first day at work