Asking for information
– Good … OK ….I will…Thank you… Good luck
– Would you call Mr. Johnson for me please?
– Certainly, I will. Straight away . Would you like me to schedule a meeting with him ?
– What day?
– Next Monday
– What time?
– 10 am
– Where? Our office or theirs ?
– I think theirs will be better
– What should I tell him what the meeting is about ?
– It is about our new pricing strategy
– Hello. Could I have the office of Mr. Johnson, please ?
– Certainly. Who is calling please?
– I’m calling from the office of Mr. Smith
– Hold the line please
– Thank you
Scheduling a meeting
– Hello. How can I help you?
– Hello. I’m calling for Mr. Johnson
– Oh, yes. I was expecting your call. I’m Mr. Johnson’s secretary
– I’m sorry. I didn’t get your name
– My name is Lisa and you’re Jane, right?
– Yeah, you have a good memory
– Well Lisa, Mr. Smith would like to schedule a meeting with Mr.Johnson
– Ok. When and where ?
– Next Monday, your office
– What time will he be free ?
– 10 am
– Alright. Let me check Mr. Johnson’s diary first
– 10 am would be fine
– Thank you. See you next Monday
– Ok. See you next Monday
– Is everything set up?
– Yes, everything is set up
– Were there any problems?
– No, there weren’t any problems
– Good. I need you to take notes at the meeting .OK ?
– No problem. I enjoy note-taking