In the meeting
– Thank you. Make sure you’ll join the office marketing meeting today at 3 o’clock
– Ok. I will
– It will be a good opportunity for you to meet everybody
– And you can share any ideas you might have with the team
– Sound like it could be interesting
– Yes. These meetings normally are interesting
– Hello everybody
– Is this your first meeting with us?
– Yes, it is
– Have you met Kevin yet?
– No, I don’t think so
– It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m the product director
– Jane, it’s nice to meet you, too
The meeting agenda
– So, what’s on the agenda for today?
– Usually we’ll discuss customer complaints and then possible solutions
…And then to financial talk about ways to improve our office organization
– So does anybody have any complaints to report?
– None from me
– Jane, do you have any?
– Well, I did get a call from an upset customer
– What did he say?
– He complained that the packages are sometimes damaged
– Anything else ?
– Well, he said that the delivery is sometimes late as well
– Jane, could you give me the customer’s information please?
– Yes, Mr. Brown from the Brown Sugar Company
– I’ll deal with the packaging problem
– Jane, do you have any ideas about how we could improve the office?
– Don’t be shy. We want to hear your ideas
– Well, maybe we can move the filing cabinets
– And buy some tonic fans
– What a great idea!
– Ok. I think we’re out of time for this week