Organizing the trip
– Jane, I have to go away on business next week
– Where to?
– And what do you need me to do?
– I need you to organize my trip
– OK. But I’m going to need some information from you first
– I have some time now, so let’s get started
– What date do you want to leave?
– Next Friday the 13th
– And which city are you visiting?
– And for how many days will you be there?
– 7 days
– Is there a budget for your flight and your accommodation?
– Yes, call a travel agent. They will fix everything
Calling a travel agent
– Hello, is that Star Travel?
– Yes, it is
– Yes, I’m calling from the Multiplus company
– How can I help you?
– I need to make a booking for Mr. Smith
– Can you give me the trip details please?
– Yes, he would like to go Osaka, Japan for one week, leaving Next Friday the 13th
– OK. Thank you. I’ll fax the booking confirmation details to you this afternoon
– Is that it?
– Yes. Don’t worry. We always book Mr. Smith overseas trip for him
– Ok. Thank you. Goodbye
– Mr. Smith is going on a trip next week
…Is there anything else I need to arrange?
– Maybe, did you call the travel agent yet?
– Yes, done that
– OK. Good. Did you book the airport limousine?
– No, not yet
– Did you arrange the foreign currency for him yet?
– Do you even know what to do?
– Don’t worry. The limousine is easy
…but you will need to change a thousand US dollars into traveler’s cheques
– Where do I get the cash?
– Well, um, you need to fill our memo and I would issue you the money
– Hey, can you give me some money, too
– Hahah… very funny
– Are you going on a trip as well?
– OK. So I’ll write a memo and I’ll send it to you as soon as possible