– Hey, is that Bill?
– Do you remember me?
– I’m sorry. I don’t remember you
…Did we study together?
– Yes, and we lived in the same dorm too
…. What floor did you live on?
– I lived on the 9th floor, you lived on the 7th floor
– That’s right. How did you know?
– I would see you in the elevator sometimes
– I’m sorry I don’t remember you
– It’s alright. It was several years ago
– Well, anyway, it’s nice to meet you again… mm…
…Monica Sales, right?
– Yes, see … so you do remember me
– Ok. So where do you live now?
– I live in an apartment
– Oh. Do you live with your parents?
– No, my parents moved to the country
– Oh, they must be very happy there
– Yes, they enjoyed it very much
– So do you live alone?
– No, I share the apartment with an old friend
– Really? A friend?
…Is it a boy friend?
– No, she’s an old friend from school
…we’ve known each other for many years
…How about you Bill, where do you live?
– Oh, I rent an apartment. I’m by myself
– Do you like it there?
– Yeah, but it’s kind of noisy
– Oh…Maybe you should complain with your neighbors
– Oh, no no no. I’m the one who makes the noise