– Can I return this?
– What is this?
– It’s a shirt
– What’s wrong with it?
– Nothing’s wrong with it
…It just doesn’t fit
– Is the color wrong?
– No. The color is fine but the size is much too small
– Do you remember when you bought it?
– I didn’t
– You didn’t buy the shirt. Who bought it?
– My friend bought it
– Do you remember when your friend bought it?
– She bought it last week
– Ok. Good. Do you have the receipt?
– As a matter of fact, I do
– Let me have the shirt and your receipt please
…Would you like to exchange it for a larger size?
– Can I get cash back instead?
– No, but I can give you store credit
– What is that?
– Well, the shirt was $19 and 99 cents, right?.
– Yeah, that’s right
– Well, I can give you a store coupon, good for $19 and 99 cents or you can exchange the shirt for a larger size
– Ok. I’ll take the coupon