– Let’s get out of the city this weekend
– Mm… That’s a great idea. I’m getting sick of being here
– Do you want to go to the beach?
– We always go to the beach
…Let’s do something different
– How about camping?
– Hmm… Camping … That sounds terrific
– All my ideas are terrific
– Do you have a tent?
– No. Do you?
– No, but I can borrow a large one from my friend
– How about the sleeping bags?
– Yes, I have a sleeping bag.
– Do you have one?
– No, I don’t
– Do you want to share one with me?
– No, thanks. I’ll buy a new sleeping bag
– Do you think we should go far, far away?
– How much time do you have?
– I can leave Friday after work
– I can leave Friday too
…When will we have to be back?
– I’ll have to be back by Sunday
– Ok. We’ll back by Sunday
– What should we do while we’re there?
– Do you want to go hiking?
– Hiking . OK but we shouldn’t go far from the camp ground
– If we stay out in the camp ground, will we bring the barbeque?
– Of course. What is a camping without a barbeque?
– Will you make your famous hamburgers?
– Sure thing. I’ll make hamburgers
– Should we invite some friends?
– Great idea. Let’s invite all of our friends
– This is going to be fun
– I can’t wait